Thursday 27 February 2014

Laura Louise and her Naughty Disease

The lovely Laura

The past few weeks have been tough for my family and I. My lovely mum is having to have chemotherapy and her second session is now due tomorrow.
Since I started blogging I realised what a wonderful community it is and how much you can learn from one another.
When I was researching I stumbled upon http://lauralouiseandhernaughtydisease.blogspot.co.uk 
I literally sat and read her entire blog in one sitting, taking notes along the way and remembering tips and tricks to minimise side effects and to make yourself look and feel better.
She is a super inspiring girl with a great positive attitude and it has been a pleasure to follow her journey. I would encourage everyone to read her blog and learn from her strength.
After reading I felt more prepared and educated, still frightened but ready to support my mum.
I would really love to share my knowledge as it arises too and any products/tips that we learn along the way which help us. Hopefully it may help others in the same situation.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig