Sunday 2 February 2014

Topshop Sparkly Tips



Leading on from my obsession with Topshop's nail polish 'Parma Violet', my recent trip to the Oxford Street store saw me heading straight for the collection to try out some new shades.
I had received some Topshop vouchers for Christmas (something I always ask for and love!) so felt like I had an excuse to indulge even though payday hadn't arrived yet.
Is it just me or is there something really exciting about paying with a voucher? It's like leaving with a goody bag :)

Typical me the first colour that caught my eye was 'Adrenalin'. A super pretty, girly and sparkly pink- its the magpie in me! This was straight in my basket but my next choice wasn't so easy.
I have so many varying shades of my favourite colours so decided to go for something a little different.
Last summer I tried out the white nail look and was surprised by how much I liked it.
However, this first attempt had been painted with the white polish that came in a french manicure kit and was quite thick, so I decided to go for Topshop's 'Spilled Milk'.

In my excitement after I got home I couldn't wait to try them both out, despite only re-painting my nails the day before so they really didn't need doing! I decided that it had to be done and after spending a good 10 minutes trying to figure out which one to choose first (this is how I spend my Friday nights...very cool I know!) I thought it best to be inventive.

Here is what I created:


I finished this off with a layer of my Leighton Denny 'Crystal Finish' top coat so that the glitter was protected and lasted.
Let me know what you think.....just a fun girly look!

P.S. I am really loving the polka dot lids on these polishes, very cute!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post. Loved these polishes and how you used them on your nails. Followed your blog to read more later. Would love you to pop over to mine at http://www.lippylikes.com and say hi x

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig