Saturday 10 May 2014

Primark Haul

Yesterday I popped into the Oxford Street Primark for a quick browse...but ended up leaving via the till (oops!) I was, however, really pleased with the three items that I managed to find and with the total coming to just £25 I didn't feel too guilty on my way home.

The first piece that caught my eye immediately was this beautiful baby blue dress with a cute little white collar attached. It's made of super soft fabric so feels really comfortable to wear and is a very flattering shape also. It nips in slightly at the waist and it sits just above the knee...well, on me anyway as I'm only 5'2! I can't help but feel like Alice in Wonderland when wearing this :)

Baby Blue Collar Dress £13


The next item was this cobalt blue shirt. I have never really been a shirt wearer before as I always thought that they looked very corporate and formal, but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and buy this one. I think its a great length, not being too short and I love the little cap sleeves with a slight roll-up effect. The fabric falls very nicely and paired with jeans, heels and a chunky necklace this could be a new favourite look for me.

Cobalt Blue Shirt £8



Finally on my way to the counter I spotted this white sleeveless tee. I am always drawn to anything with a festival/hippie vibe to it and so the super cute photograph on the front with the caption 'Flower Child' was perfect for me. The colours of the print are stunning too; beautiful soft pastel pinks and purples. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this in the Summer months :)


White tee £4









SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Some brill bargains :) blue really suits you .
    lmb-eauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig