Friday 29 November 2013

Turning Rebellious for Winter




I am very much a girly girl and love a pretty pastel or bright neon colour in a nail polish (or anything else for that matter) ... I probably have every shade of pink there is!
I have also never been one of those girls who needs to match all their jewellery, shoes and nails to their outfits when they go out. I enjoy being a little more experimental and am quite partial to a clashing colour or a contrasting piece.

So as Autumn/Winter approaches I always tend to fight against the natural progression into darker tones, holding onto summer memories for as long as possible I think.
However, this week whilst removing my current polish with my Nail Inc. Express Nail Polish Remover (which is awesome by the way- and note the bottle is pink too- lush!) I decided to be adventurous.

Welcome Rebel by Leighton Denny. A beautifully rich and dramatic deep purple, with lovely shine and a slight shimmer on closer inspection. I shall definitely be wearing this with my party outfits for the christmas period and I think it would look just as great in the day paired with some cosy neutral toned winter jumpers as a contrast.
Who knows I may even go crazy and actually match a look for once and wear my Rebel lipstick by MAC too....not exactly the same shades I know but boy I love that lipstick and it's matching names at least :)

Un-planned matching with my Lola Rose scarf!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. lovely colour for this season

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like, its lasted really long as well which is great! x

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig