Sunday 17 November 2013

A little about me


So now that I have welcomed you to my blog, I thought it best to introduce myself...

My name is Jessica and I am currently 24 years old.
I live in London, which I think is a pretty cool place to live and I am a hair and make-up artist.
If my job doesn't already give it away I adore all things beauty and fashion!
I live with one friend who I have known since I was 11 but do also quite frequently jump on a train for the 50 minute journey back to my mum's house to see her and my 3 little dogs.
They are beyond beautiful....and don't worry there will definitely be a post about them. I have enough photographs of them to fill the National Portrait Gallery!

My hope for this blog is to document my life and start recording special moments and memories and to force myself to take more pictures which I really don't do enough.
Along side this however, I would like to use this platform to share my passion for beauty and the industry.

Therefore this is my beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog.

Jessica x

P.S I just looked at the date on my phone and tomorrow it is my half birthday ( it totally does exist I won't hear otherwise!) so I am now almost 24 and a half :)

P.P.S I am getting so old...how fast has this year gone!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig