Monday 12 May 2014

Makeup Forever HD Foundation





I have never really been a foundation sort of girl until about a year ago, and still a year on I haven't really experimented on myself too much. My professional kit is full of a variety of gorgeous bases for my clients but since I found the Makeup Forever HD foundation I just haven't been interested in anything else.
I don't like heavy makeup, I just don't enjoy the feeling on my skin and I never apply it over my whole face either. Just a small amount, blended out a lot to soften and even out my skin tone just a little, to create a lovely neutral canvas.

The HD bases are just stunning. It is the perfect balance of coverage and blendability.
A little goes a long way here, which suits me and it feels like satin on my skin...very luxurious <3
Having been created for HD it has the benefit of super tiny pigments so it is practically invisible on the skin and gives a fresh dewy finish, blurring any imperfections. It lasts on me really well throughout the day too, probably helped by the fact that it is oil-free.
I simply pop a pea sized amount on the back of my hand and using my fingers or a big flat brush, blend it across my chin, under my eyes, around the sides of my nose and whatever is left on the brush, push and blend it outwards across my cheeks, forehead and over my nose.
I wear the shade 115 Ivory, which is for a light pink skin tone. Don't ever leave me please....it is love!

Wearing 115 Ivory last week



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig