Friday 4 March 2016

Benefit They're Real in Beyond Blue





We all have seen those family photos from the 80's where all the women have bright blue mascara on right? A few years ago I could think of nothing more crazy than wearing some myself, however low and behold...here I am about to state how much I love it.

Blue is a hot colour for S/S this year, having already graced the catwalks last year, and I have seen lots of gorgeous images online, so I decided to take the plunge (yes I admit, I was hoping it might magically transform me into one of the models too...I wish).
I went for the Benefit They're Real mascara in Beyond Blue, as I am already a huge fan of Benefit products and religiously use their push-up liner.

I have been using the mascara every day for around 2 weeks now and I definitely covet it.
The first thing I noticed was the ease of application. It doesn't clump my lashes together and gives an even coating with nice separation. There is nothing worse than looking like you only have 4 very thick eyelashes!

Once it was on I was really impressed by the colour, which I have received quite a few compliments on also. It is a really pretty shade, which even paired next to my true black liner, stands out and can actually make the liner look blue/purple too which I like.
It brightens my eyes up, making me look more awake and I think it's a really lovely change from all black.

The only downside of this product for me is that a couple of times I have found that the wand can attract little strands of fibre or fluff from my clothes, but this certainly wouldn't put me off using it and buying it again.

Let me know your thoughts and if you give it a try too...



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beeslot situs benrtingan online
    dengan reting ke menangan tertinggi
    dengan minimal deposit 25.000 dan wd
    50.000 san saja buruna tunggu apa lagi
    buruan gabung dan rasakn sendiri sensasional nya


    https://36.255.141.19/

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig