Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Christmas with Zoella's Hot Chocolate

Happy Christmas!

The big day is finally here and I am only just getting into bed after finishing all of the preparations (not last minute at all I promise!)
The presents are all wrapped and under the tree, my stocking is hanging on the door and we have enough bucks fizz and food to feed the entire street in the fridge.
That's what Christmas is normally about right? Eating and drinking as much as humanly possible...yum!
Earlier this evening on Christmas Eve I decided to get super creative and make the chocolate and orange hot chocolate which I saw on the lovely Zoella's youtube channel.







I can confirm that it officially tastes AMAZING and was a big hit with my family too.
The actual orange mug was also a really cute touch and enhanced the flavour nicely.
Perfect ending to my day :)

I want to wish you all a wonderful day spending time with your families, which is most definitely the best part of Christmas (apart from the over indulging of course!)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig