Saturday 15 March 2014

Bumble and Bumble Cityswept Finish

This week I had the pleasure of trying out one of Bumble and Bumble's new products. In general I have a lot of love for this range and have used their styling products many times backstage at fashion shows and on shoots. So I must admit I was pretty excited when the Cityswept Finish arrived.
My initial thoughts were how much I liked the matte navy blue bottle with the silver lettering. It looks very current and on trend and would sit very nicely on display in my room.
I am pleased to say that my impressions continued to be good and I wasn't disappointed.
After a few sprays throughout, lifting my hair as they advice to for my length, I was left with a super tousled mane with lots of body and a sexy lived- in look. It also adds some shine to the hair unlike most texturising sprays which was a bonus as it is hard being blonde to get away from the matte and dry look.
I had a wave in my hair that day anyway but it really helped to re-work the style and give it that un-done look which I like. Even by the evening, before after work drinks, I just shook my hair upside down, scrunched the ends and massaged the roots and there was no need for any more product.



The only negative for me was the next day I seemed to be able to really feel the build-up of the spray and my hair looked a little lack lustre. Although I do love to wash it at least every other day anyway and even though I enjoy rocking the casual, lived in style I don't actually want it to be lived in at all....so maybe thats why! Hard to please I know ;)


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow your hairs so pretty <3 just love the sound of this xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :) I would definitely give it a go, so good xx

      Delete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig