Thursday 3 April 2014

The Hailobraid


I really enjoy styling my hair, I always have done. It's so fun to experiment with different looks and to play around trying to compliment a new outfit or a particular makeup. This is part of the reason that I have mostly kept my hair as long as possible. I can be my own dolls head!
The past week however, I have been really busy and haven't had the time to play in the morning or do a big bouncy blow-dry. So my go to look has been the hailobraid.
This has been in my repertoire of styles for quite a while. Anything that makes me look remotely boho-chic or like Sienna Miller then I am game.
But with all the recent exposure and with gorgeous bloggers such as Zoella and Suzie from Hello October rocking the plaits it reminded me just how cute they can look.
Also it is perfectly quick, taking a whole two minutes to complete but looks far more complicated and impressive than it actually is....bonus. I woke up like this :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig