Tuesday 15 April 2014

Ripped Jeans and Biker Boots


I would feel pretty confident in saying that I am quite a girly girl. I have almost always had super long blonde hair and being a makeup artist I adore putting a full face on every morning and getting dolled up.
However I am not always a lover of very girly clothes and prints, or at least by themselves. I like to have a bit of an edge and a contrast to my outfits.
My newest addition to harden things up a bit are these biker boots from boohoo. Paired with a cute skater dress and a leather jacket they look perfect. Or over the top of skinny jeans and a plain tee I just love them!  


Another look that I am loving is ripped jeans to make an outfit a bit more edgy. Being rather on the short side at only 5 ft 2 inches, I do sometimes struggle with buying jeans. They are usually either too long, too large on my waist, too tight on my hips or too short. Nightmare! So instead of spending a few frustrated days in the changing room I decided to take my old pair of trusty Topshop Leigh jeans and customise them. They had been destined for the rubbish bag after being splashed with bleach after a busy day working in the salon but this now can just add to the charm surely? That's what I'm telling myself!
A pair of scissors, some satisfying ripping and 10 minutes later I had a new pair of jeans.
I like to wear them with my biker boots above, some converse or heels on a night out.





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have these boots and seriously, I wear them EVERYDAY! They're all scruffy now but I refuse to get rid of them! They're the best!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig