Friday 11 April 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Review




I recently treated myself to one of the fairly new Revlon Colorburst lipsticks in the colour Showy... despite the fact that I already have far too many pinks in my collection (I just can't help myself!).
I'm already a big fan of these giant crayon like lipsticks, having a few of the Clinique chubby sticks in my makeup bag which I use regularly, but I was immediately impressed with the texture and application of this balm.
Revlon's smoothed on easily with great colour pay off straight away and really is a true matte.
Six hours on after applying it on the train this morning, after drinks and a bite to eat, it was doing pretty well. The shade had lightened slightly but was definitely still noticeable and not looking to move anytime soon. It also hasn't felt drying at all on my lips, which can be a downfall for me with matte lipsticks so that is a huge plus.
I have a good feeling about these staying in my makeup kit for a while and I think I'll be buying a few more shades!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was surprised at how moisturising these are. Gorgeous shade on you :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig