Sunday 3 April 2016

The Must Have Spring Jacket



Jacket: TopShop, Bag: Mulberry Del Rey
Now that Spring has finally decided to appear, and we are occasionally starting to see a hint of sun, I felt like it was time to consider putting my winter coats away, and reach for something a little lighter.
I have a slight coat obsession which I will happily own up to, but one thing that my wardrobe was definitely lacking was a lightweight, pretty jacket.

I walked into Topshop last week and my eyes were instantly drawn to this beauty. Firstly, the colour is so beautiful; a perfect blush pink. I was also attracted to the classic trench style cut. This is so timeless and never goes out of fashion, so it will definitely be a piece that I can wear year after year.
The added material, which almost looks like a waistcoat over the jacket, hangs really well and makes the overall look really smart. You could easily wear this to a meeting and then out for cocktails with the girls.
There is also a belt that can be fastened around the waist to cinch you in and give a lovely hourglass shape. 

I'm so happy with this purchase, and think it looks great with a classic black bag. I styled it with my Mulberry Del Rey.

Let me know if you have found any new pieces for Spring.....here is the link below:



SHARE:

1 comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig