Tuesday 10 November 2015

Marks and Spencer Limited Edition

When I was younger I never thought that these words would leave my lips. But here I am, writing a blog post on my love for Marks and Spencer. Yes, it's really happening.
Growing up, it was a tradition for my mum and I to go into town on a Saturday afternoon and I would always dread reaching Marks as there was nothing in there for me.
It has always been the go-to place for quality underwear, I admit, but the clothes never excited me and were aimed, I believe, to more middle aged women. Even the beauty section wasn't appealing to me.

However over the last year I have been increasingly impressed by the variety and new ranges onto the shop floor. It seemed like the credibility of Marks and Spencer within the younger generation increased a lot when the beautiful Rosie Huntington-Whitely became an associated face and started her own underwear range. This was a great move and got us in the shops more regularly.

Then came last years A/W collection, inspired by the 1960's. I am a big fan of the 60's style which is probably obvious from my winged eyeliner! I thought that there images were really fun and cute, portraying a younger image. It definitely appealed to me and I bought a coat from the range, which I am still loving this year.



When I popped into the food department this week and walked out with not only food, but also 3 items from the limited edition range, I knew that things have changed for good.
Either I am getting much older (scary thought), or Marks and Spencer are collaborating with some great designers.....unfortunately for me the first option is true, but the latter is also.


Here are the Limited Edition items which I picked up without second thought because I loved them all at first sight:


I'm excited to style this items up for winter, and especially think as the coat is a soft off-pink tone, it will look great with my new hair to come soon...exciting! Keep up the good work Marks and Sparks.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig