Thursday 3 December 2015

Beauty: A Sprinkle in Pink by Essie



'A sprinkle in pink'. These few words appeal to me very much. I am a fan of anything pink and also have a magpie eye, so I can spot a sparkle miles off and generally want it for my own!
So naturally, I had to pick up this Essie polish set when I saw it in Boots. I am already an Essie fan, and know that their formulations are great, and these two are no different.

The set consists of 'Fiji' which is a super pretty pale pink, and then 'A Cut Above' is the beautiful multi-dimension top coat. The brush included made painting really easy, covering the whole nail almost in one stroke, and I love how the tip is rounded which mimics the shape of the nail bed. Anything that makes painting easier is a thumbs up from me...especially if it can help make my right hand look better, my left hand does not co-operate often!

The glitter pieces in the top coat are a lovely metallic darker pink, and I really like how there is a variety of sizes, so they catch the light in different ways.
This polish has been on my nails for around 10 days now and it is still looking good, with hardly any chips, so I am happy with the longevity too.

After receiving a few compliments on my nails over the past week, I think this may become my December and Christmas look. I think is is perfect for the upcoming party season and would look stunning on a night out. Also it would be a really cute present for any beauty lovers.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig