Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lifestyle: The No Bra Challenge


How many of you feel the pure bliss when you get home from work and take off your bra? I know there are lots of you that are with me on this one! It is a ritual, along with pulling on those cosy leggings, tying the hair into a topknot and taking off the days jewellery. Am I right girls? It is one of the best feelings!

Now without going into detail, I am not exactly huge up top, but some days there is nothing more uncomfortable than a piece of wire crushing your ribs and straps digging into your shoulders. I am certainly not at the bra-burning level of hatred just yet, however each morning now when I am choosing my outfit, I trial to see whether I can get away with not wearing the dreaded bra.
I can officially report to you girls that it is revolutionary. There have been so many dresses, which tend to be fitted at the top, which I can be free in. It isn't noticeable and has made me very excited.
The best thing about Winter to me is now the baggy jumper, which I am living in. You can totally get away without it!

So I challenge you all, don't just assume every day it is needed, try it without first and have a comfortable day at work. You are welcome.....lol!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pennies and Feathers. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig